Kis’s Kinks – Rope Bondage

2DE73B80-1474-429B-B90A-FF618C5F4E64

Bondage, of any description, is a major kink for Cuiplash and I. Whether verbal, predicament or with cuffs, tape or chains I love being restrained by him, to be used by him. There is something so incredibly freeing and arousing about being bound, restricted in movement and unable to escape.

Rope bondage is something we’ve experimented with across the years, but not in any great depth. I am always in awe watching experienced riggers demonstrate their skills at events. We tend to use different chest harnesses, single and double column ties and predicament ties. I love the feel of rope hugging my body, and revel in the indentations and marks that are left afterwards.

Another tie we enjoy is a self tie body harness that is quick and really easy to do for beginners. This tie also looks and feels great, we use a 10m length of rope for this one which is ample for my ‘curvier’ figure.

Here are the steps to follow –

AE181EA8-08BE-4C02-9FFA-75225CD5ADDF

This self tie features two crotch ropes that are all kinds of fun to play with. They can be used to clamp the clit and/or the labia, hold a dildo, plug, vibrator or wand in place or be used for placement of additional crotch knots.  This tie can also be hidden under clothes…it’s very versatile!

Cuiplash and I hope to develop our skills in rope further, although most of the fun for us is in the practice of basic ties and how we can incorporate these in our play and scenes.

534F8753-C8AD-4208-BF82-1C0F3BC7B4DC

Boobday is a body-positive meme where women share images of their bodies in order to show that there is beauty in all of us.  With confidence comes power and with power comes confidence.

Click the link to see who else is having a fantastic Boobday –

15 thoughts on “Kis’s Kinks – Rope Bondage

1. nijntje September 7, 2018 / 3:41 pm

I absolutely love rope! It’s great fun, and the practice time is nice too.

• kisungura September 7, 2018 / 4:50 pm

I’d like to experience more, I think it’s such a beautiful art form and so creative. We’re still at the fun and easy though which is all good.

• nijntje September 7, 2018 / 5:02 pm

That’s all we’ve done so far as well. I’d love to do more but time and energy just hasn’t allowed for that, yet! lol here’s hoping for the future! For both of us! *wink*

2. Marie Rebelle September 7, 2018 / 5:10 pm

Oh I think I am going to practice this one. It’s such a beautiful tie! Thanks for the tutorial ❤

Rebel xox

• kisungura September 7, 2018 / 5:17 pm

Have fun! Let me know how you get on😁 xx

• kisungura September 7, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Thank you K! I appreciate that, on all counts ☺️ xx

3. Zebra Rose September 7, 2018 / 9:53 pm

Thank you so much for sharing the instructions for that self-tie! Great post xx

• kisungura September 7, 2018 / 10:02 pm

Thanks 🙏🏻 it’s the little illustration I first found that taught me how to do it and then I surprised Cuiplash by wearing it lol

Liked by 2 people

4. Nicole September 10, 2018 / 1:03 am

Yesss! How beautiful. What a great instructional graphic, too. I’m excited to try it!! Wish I had seen this earlier in the weekend lol

Thanks so much for sharing!

• kisungura September 10, 2018 / 8:11 am

Thanks! Can’t take any credit for the graphic as I’ve had it on my camera roll for years and unsure of source! But glad to be able to share it and have fun trying it ☺️