25 thoughts on “Art of Reflection. Sinful Sunday #382

• kisungura August 5, 2018 / 10:54 pm

Thank you! (PS – flip it, I’m the reflection 😉 you’re actually looking down at me) xx

1. Zebra Rose August 6, 2018 / 1:19 am

I love the perspective in this – so very clever. And great shoes (sandals?)!

• kisungura August 6, 2018 / 7:48 am

Thank you 😊 they are ankle socks that have ribbons attached and platform heels 👠

2. darkanddominant August 6, 2018 / 6:08 am

What a lovely and creative image. I’m kinda in awe of it, really – the framing, the pose, the right amount of sharpness to it.

3. Floss August 6, 2018 / 6:32 am

This is so good! And I love that you flipped the image too. It works so well. I love the fact we can see you heels just out of focus but enough that we know they are on, and the straps/ribbons going up yours legs really do draw the eyes up your legs 😉

• kisungura August 6, 2018 / 7:50 am

Thank you Floss! I like it the ‘right’ way round too but think it’s more interesting flipped, glad it works! 😊

4. Marie Rebelle August 6, 2018 / 12:46 pm

A fabulous idea for a image. I really should get myself a mirror I can use in images. There’s so many ways to play around with it! Love this image!

Rebel xox

• kisungura August 6, 2018 / 12:55 pm

Thank you 😊 I love the creative potential in mirrors, and wish we had a huge one! Hope image works being flipped round, I think I look quite short but I stand over 6ft in those heels lol! Good fun creating it anyway and that’s what matters 😊

• AC @ The Cracked Lens August 6, 2018 / 3:57 pm

Staircase! Yes, I agree, that is a great description for the ribbons. They are like a staircase leading to the promise land, lol.

• kisungura August 6, 2018 / 4:17 pm

The promised land lol, that’s funny 😄 I like that, thank you for commenting.

5. missy August 7, 2018 / 10:43 pm

This is a great image. Really interesting and a clever idea 😊

• kisungura August 11, 2018 / 1:26 pm

Thank you so much, flip me the right way round though to see the ‘actual’ view 😉