The Silent Orgasm

8133BE0A-3EFD-4566-93A1-3972CF68EA9C

Our holiday has gifted me the opportunity to perfect and harness the power of the silent orgasm.

Usually I’m pretty expressive in vocalising pleasure and pain during sex and play, (unless I’m deeply in subspace and then Cuiplash will read my breaths and observe my movements). I will communicate my responses through a range of squeaks, moans, gasps and cries. My hunger for him becomes a cat call of mewls, growls and hissed intakes of breath. He loves to hear me, often commanding it of me, particularly when we’re alone and are free to express ourselves with abandon. I know he gets off on my verbal reactions to his control over my body.

However, with our children sleeping in a room beside ours, separated only by a partition wall with sliding doors that don’t quite reach the high ceiling, silence is a must.

Being with Cuiplash 24/7, semi naked, hot, exposed, slick with suncream and sweat, pool water glazing tanned muscles and curves, ignites our craving for physical connection, in turn deepening and feeding our emotional one. I feel his eyes on me as I strip to my swimwear poolside, as I rub suncream into my breasts and thighs, and when I ask him to do my back his hands are rough, claiming what is his as he protects the skin he’ll devour later. Heat and holidays make me horny as hell, and him too. Our lust for each other rising. I tease, stretching out on sun beds, splashing him, luring him to play.

So when his fingers grip my hips in the depth of darkness, his mouth catching my breath and forcing back the reflex to moan my need, I have learned to chain my voice and funnel my desire into my movements alone. My body tells him all he needs to know, without sight or sound, as I wriggle and writhe, undulate and quiver. He hands spread me, grip me, play with me.

Sometimes my hand involuntarily covers my mouth, in an attempt to gag myself. Sometimes his hand rests upon my lips, reminding and warning me. Sometimes I burrow my face into the pillow so it absorbs my breath. I heave and exhale as he strokes and dips and penetrates and thrusts. I twitch and clench as he moves his fingers, punishing me with pleasure and pleasuring me with pain beneath the thin cotton sheet as the cool breeze from the air conditioning bristles goosebumps and kisses erect nipples, waiting to be bitten and pinched.

And when I cannot take it any more, using the smallest of signals, I honour our rules and ask permission to cum. Request granted, I implode for him, under him, around him, next to him, over him. For my silent orgasm is a greater implosion than explosion. I combust at my core as all the energy I’d expend in my voice provides fuel for my finish. Supernovas blind beneath my eyelids as my body coils like a spring then bursts apart and stretches tight in a prolonged and powerful climax. My ripples and pulses around his fingers, his tongue, his cock, speak for me as my voice is held deliciously captive in bondage.

And as I regain my breath and my pounding heart eventually slows, he whispers in my ear, “good girl, my s, now sleep” and I nod and I kiss and I curl into his warmth, no words needed to tell him how much I lovelust him.

686C2065-1923-466A-A92C-28DC39859D5C

2EBCEAD2-3F81-4D6E-9766-93A5A46A3662

29 thoughts on “The Silent Orgasm

1. darkanddominant July 23, 2018 / 10:41 am

I adore everything about this. Not only the writing itself – the frenzied gasps, husky pants that come from your words – but that lovely image. Lightning in a bottle. A hand around a throat, a nipple exposed.

Golly, my breath is taken.

• kisungura July 23, 2018 / 10:55 am

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like the image and my writing, I appreciate it 😊

• darkanddominant July 23, 2018 / 10:56 am

Oh please, don’t thank me. I’m just lucky to be a fly on the wall of such a passionate encounter!

2. May July 23, 2018 / 1:31 pm

Great photo and the words really tell the story behind it – very much enjoyed it 😉

• kisungura July 23, 2018 / 3:53 pm

Thank you May, I appreciate your input 😄

3. victoriablisseuk July 23, 2018 / 2:27 pm

Beautifully captured. Keeping silent can be sexy sometimes (and hard flippin’ work!)

• kisungura July 23, 2018 / 3:54 pm

Thank you, it is indeed, but adds another level in a way, I’ll be happy to be able to vocalise again though 😉

4. Isabelle Lauren July 23, 2018 / 8:42 pm

Great post, and as someone who has had to learn to orgasm silently (due to children and a small house), I agree that my orgasms are much harder because of it. I love the imagery in this post as well (and of course the image itself).

• kisungura July 24, 2018 / 5:23 am

Thank you for commenting, and that it also resonated with you 😊 hope you get an opportunity to be loud too!

5. Zebra Rose July 23, 2018 / 10:59 pm

Oh god yes – having to be silent can really enhance the submission experience. I love the way you’ve written this.

6. Posy Churchgate July 25, 2018 / 8:39 am

Great writing, I like the preamble to give context to the struggle for silent orgasm. I am glad it enhances your delicious sensations, it certainly makes me extra horny doing something which feels illicit. Thanks for sharing.

• kisungura July 25, 2018 / 9:07 am

Thank you Posy, I’m glad it helped set context and there’s definitely something about having to stay quiet that heightens other senses 😊

7. Jo July 25, 2018 / 9:36 am

This is wonderful – I love your heat / energy imagery that builds and builds throughout the piece! Very lusty indeed! I also love silent sex… there’s something smouldering about taking the energy you would expel with noise and instead sending it back into your partner.

• kisungura July 25, 2018 / 9:47 am

Thanks so much Jo, and totally agree about directing energies and how it can intensify things, thanks for commenting 😊

8. Marie Rebelle July 25, 2018 / 6:44 pm

Oh, those moments when we have to keep so still, even at the heights of passion! I love when we go to a hotel for the weekend and I don’t have to worry about making a noise at all 😉

Rebel xox

• kisungura July 25, 2018 / 7:08 pm

Thanks Rebel, excruciatingly delicious aren’t they!! I always feel more self conscious of noise in a hotel I think, empty house is best…although rare! Thanks for commenting x

• kisungura July 26, 2018 / 4:10 pm

Thank you! Delighted to be included in the Masturbation Monday round up this week 😃

9. Kayla Lords July 26, 2018 / 9:44 pm

This is delightful! We’ve never been in close quarters quite like that, but we’ve had moments where silence was imperative and something about it is SO much more intense.

10. Molly July 27, 2018 / 6:17 pm

I have definitely experienced this but as a general rule I am well and truly over silent sex. Teens who stay up late and then lay in during the day mean I have to do it way too often it also really curtails any impact play as I am not great at being silent during that.

The idea of a quickie, hand over my mouth etc, now that is super hot and I am totally with you on holidays and heat. They always make me deliciously horny.

Mollyx

• kisungura July 27, 2018 / 8:04 pm

I couldn’t deal with it on a long term basis I think (although sun and heat – yes!), and will be glad to be able to make some noise again. Def with you on the hand over the mouth forced silence though. Thanks for commenting Molly ☺️

• kisungura July 29, 2018 / 9:07 pm

Thank you so much for including me, it means a lot.

• kisungura August 4, 2018 / 1:05 pm

Oh wow, thank you so much, that’s really kind of you, I’m glad you liked it 😊